IPTC is sponsored by four of the oil and gas industry' leading professional organisations, the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG); the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE); the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG); and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
SPE is responsible for managing IPTC operations in the Middle East and Asia Pacific. This includes utilising SPE's existing online paper management system in the processing of all paper proposals submissions and manuscript/extended abstract submissions, and therefore requires a SPE login.
A proper review of your abstract requires that it contain adequate information on which to make a judgment. Download the Submission Guidelines to assist you with preparing and submitting your abstract.
The abstract should have the necessary clearance before it is submitted to SPE. Prospective authors should advise of any clearance problems when the abstract is submitted.
The submission categories cover a wide range of topics. Please select the appropriate category when submitting your abstract.
1. E&P Geoscience Challenges
2. Advanced Geological Concepts
3. Structural Systems and Trap
4. Geological Reservoir Characterisation and Modelling
5. Geophysical Acquisition and Imaging
6. Geophysical Reservoir Characterisation and Modelling
8. Integrated Reservoir Development and Management
9. Reservoir Simulation and Advances
10. Formation Evaluation
11. Optimisation of Well Planning and Execution
12. Challenges in Well Construction and Completion
13. Advancements in Drilling and Completions Technology Application
14. Project Management, Contracting, and Quality
15. Concept Engineering, Construction, and Commissioning (The 3 Cs)
16. Facilities Discipline Engineering
17. Gas Processing
18. LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas)
19. LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
20. GTL (Gas to Liquids)
22. Asset Life Cycle, Production Maintenance, Integrity
Asset Management and Maintenance
End of Life /Abandonment
23. Data Analytics and
Collaboration Tools in Field
24. Deepwater and Pre-Salt Development Case Studies
25. Well, Reservoir and Facility
26. CO2, IOR and EOR in
Operations and Production
27. Conventional Gas and
28. Unconventional Oil and Gas
29. Unconventional Resources and
30. Health and Safety
33. Human Resources
34. Social Responsibility
35. Lessons Learnt and
36. Commercial and Risk
37. Cloud Computing
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +60.3.2182.3000.
Invitation for Abstract Submission (pdf)
Invitation for Abstract Submission (Chinese) (pdf)
Call for Papers Brochure (pdf)
Email us for more information:email@example.com